We are leaving 2022 behind and entering 2023.
The class war between imperialism and the oppressed-exploited peoples of the world continues. In this war, we, as the Anti-Imperialist Front (AIF) continue to fight for the liberation of the peoples against imperialism on the side of the peoples of the world.
In 2023, we will continue to fight against imperialism and fascism, we will increase our struggle and we will win.
We call on all the peoples of the world, the world left, all anti-imperialist/anti-fascist individuals, institutions and organisations to fight against imperialism and collaborator fascist governments.
Let’s Unite Against Imperialism, Let’s Fight, Let’s Win!
Imperialism will be defeated, the oppressed peoples of the world will win!
TO OUR PEOPLE AND INTERNATIONAL PEOPLES
We share our AEC 2022 Annual Report with the peoples of the world…
What we did in 2022:
– We supported the resistance of Sibel Balaç, Gökhan Yıldırım and İleri Kızılaltun, who are on death fast in Turkish prisons demanding a fair trial and won a political victory.
– We organised a freedom campaign for 11 revolutionaries from Turkey who were arrested by the collaborator Greek state with the demagoguery of “terrorism” and sentenced to 333 years imprisonment with a political decision and who have been on an indefinite hunger strike for 86 days today demanding a fair trial. (The campaign is ongoing.)
– We organised a long march across Europe (in 10 countries) for 11 revolutionary prisoners from Turkey in Greek prisons.
– We organised an international symposium in Athens, Greece for 11 revolutionary prisoners from Turkey in Greek prisons.
– We organised an international symposium in Athens, Greece, on the 20th anniversary of the foundation of the AEC.
– We participated in the Humanite Festival in Paris, the capital of France.
– We participated in an international symposium in Paris, the capital of France.
– We supported the struggle for justice of the Turkish revolutionary Ayten Öztürk, who was kidnapped by AKP fascism from Lebanon and brought to Turkey and tortured for 6 months, arrested by conspiracy and imprisoned for 3.5 years, sentenced to 2 times aggravated life imprisonment with an unjust decision.
– We supported the campaign for the freedom of Nuriye Gülmen, a revolutionary public labourer who resisted against the AKP fascism’s Executive Decree tyranny.
– We stood in solidarity with the struggle of the people of Donbass resisting against imperialist aggression and supported their anti-imperialist resistance.
– We supported the hunger strike resistance of Palestinian prisoners imprisoned in the struggle against imperialism and Zionism.
– We showed solidarity with the people and political prisoners in Peru
– We supported the campaign for the release of sick prisoners in Turkey.
– For 39 years we have supported the struggle for the freedom of revolutionary prisoner Ali Osman Köse, who has been imprisoned in the prisons of fascism and has fallen ill due to prison conditions.
– We supported the campaign for the freedom of Grup Yorum member İhsan Cibelik, revolutionary journalist Özgül Emre and Serkan Küpeli, who were imprisoned by German imperialism under 129a/b anti-terror laws.
– We participated in the Family, Youth and Children Summer Camp organised by the European People’s Assemblies.
– We participated in the summer camp organised by Partito de CARC in Italy.
– We supported the campaign for Italian political prisoner Alfredo Cospito, who is on hunger strike against 41-bis prison conditions and isolation.
– We supported the campaign for the freedom of Mumia Abu Jamal and Georges Ibrahim Abdallah.
– As AEC TV, we continued our broadcasting activities against the lies and brain occupation methods of imperialism.
ALL THE PEOPLES OF THE WORLD, OUR FRIENDS AND COMRADES WE CELEBRATE THE NEW YEAR OF STRUGGLE.
LET’S UNITE, FIGHT AND WIN AGAINST IMPERIALISM AND FASCISM!